Welcome to the A Star Locksmith official website. When you are locked out of your home, business, or your car and looking for a locksmith near you it is important to choose a reliable and reputable company. A Star Locksmith can help you get into your house, car, or place of business in a matter of minutes. A Star Locksmith technicians recognize and understand that being locked out is a very stressful and unpleasant experience. Our technicians are locals in Van Alstyne, Texas which is why our response time is less than 60 minutes. When you are looking for a locksmith near youA Star Locksmith is the best option.
About Our Locksmith Near You
House and Business Lockouts
Our Van Alstyne, TX technicians are equipped with the latest modern technology and are available 24/7 at your request. We provide lock-out services for houses, businesses, and cars. When you are searching for a locksmith near you in an emergency house lock-out, A Star Locksmith technicians will be there within 60 minutes. We will examine the lock to see if we can pick it or worst-case scenario drill out the lock to get you inside your home. If we need to drill out the lock we carry a large selection of locks that fit your needs.
A business lock-out is very similar to a house lock-out where we can pick the lock or drill. We have a huge selection of commercial-grade locks in our vans ready to install.
Car lockouts are fairly common in Van Alstyne, Texas. When it happens to you, stop and breathe first. Thinking calmly will help in a tense situation. Look for a spare key you might have. Maybe your spouse or a trusted friend has one. If not, you can call (214) 974-3533 and we will dispatch our locksmith near you to come and unlock your car and program your keys.
Tips to Consider Before a Lockout Occurs
- Keep copies of your keys in places that are secure. The old-fashioned magnetic key holders that you can hide under your car still work great.
- Give a copy of the car key to a trusted spouse, companion, family member, or friend. You can also keep a copy in your safe deposit box.
- If you have an electronic key fob, regularly try unlocking the car doors manually to ensure the keys work correctly. If the key fob stops work due to a low battery or other reason, you don’t want to be caught with a bent door key that fails to work.
Why Choose A Star Locksmith
- Family Owned & Operated
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Local, Licensed Technicians
- We Charge By The Job Not By The Hour
- 350+ 5-Star Google and Yelp Reviews
- Upfront Phone Estimates
- Lowest Rates In Dallas County
More About the A Star Locksmith Family
A Star Locksmith is a family-owned business servicing the Van Alstyne area. We specialize in 24-hour emergency residential, commercial, and automotive locksmith services, and much more. We are fully insured and licensed locksmith professionals with an impeccable reputation.