So you just left a great party and on your way to your car, you realize that you locked your keys in your car. Now you need a locksmith near you to come and unlock your car. We have all been there once or twice and it is not a pleasant experience.
Hopefully, you have searched for a locksmith near you and found A Star Locksmith. Now all you have to do is call (214) 974-3533 and you are all set. One of Prosper, Texas, 75078 local technicians will be on their way to your location and you will on your way home in no time. A Star Locksmith provides 24/7 immediate response mobile locksmith services to all Prosper, Texas. Residential, commercial, or automotive we've got you covered.
About Our Locksmith Near You
House and Business Lockouts
Our Prosper, Texas, 75078 technicians are equipped with the latest modern technology and are available 24/7 at your request. We provide lock-out services for houses, businesses, and cars. When you are searching for a locksmith near you in an emergency house lock-out, A Star Locksmith technicians will be there within 60 minutes. We will examine the lock to see if we can pick it or worst-case scenario drill out the lock to get you inside your home. If we need to drill out the lock we carry a large selection of locks that fit your needs.
A business lock-out is very similar to a house lock-out where we can pick the lock or drill. We have a huge selection of commercial-grade locks in our vans ready to install.
Car lockouts are fairly common in Prosper, TX. When it happens to you, stop and breathe first. Thinking calmly will help in a tense situation. Look for a spare key you might have. Maybe your spouse or a trusted friend has one. If not, you can call (214) 974-3533 and we will dispatch our locksmith near you to come and unlock your car and program your keys.
Tips to Consider Before a Lockout Occurs
- Keep copies of your keys in places that are secure. The old-fashioned magnetic key holders that you can hide under your car still work great.
- Give a copy of the car key to a trusted spouse, companion, family member, or friend. You can also keep a copy in your safe deposit box.
- If you have an electronic key fob, regularly try unlocking the car doors manually to ensure the keys work correctly. If the key fob stops work due to a low battery or other reason, you don’t want to be caught with a bent door key that fails to work.
Why Choose A Star Locksmith
- Family Owned & Operated
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Local, Licensed Technicians
- We Charge By The Job Not By The Hour
- 350+ 5-Star Google and Yelp Reviews
- Upfront Phone Estimates
- Lowest Rates In Dallas County
More About the A Star Locksmith Family
A Star Locksmith is a family-owned business servicing the Prosper, Texas area. We specialize in 24-hour emergency residential, commercial, and automotive locksmith services, and much more. We are fully insured and licensed locksmith professionals with an impeccable reputation.