Nobody leaves their car or home thinking that they are going to be locked out. It is truly an emergency. That is why we provide 24-hour fast response mobile locksmith services to all Richardson, Texas, 75044. Call Us 24/7 at (214) 974-3533
Choosing the right locksmith near you can be a challenge. There are literally 100s of local locksmiths to choose from in Richardson, TX. So what sets A Star Locksmith apart? Well, it is more than just great customer service and fast response. It is a combination of all of these
- 24/7 Live Dispatch With Locksmith Experience
- All Technicians Are Background Screened With Clean Driving Records
- Upfront Estimates Before We Start The Work
- Fully Stocked Vans For Any Commercial or Residential Task
- Key Fob Programming On The Spot (Including The Latest European Models)
- Uniformed, Polite & Always On-Time
About Our Locksmith Near You
House and Business Lockouts
Our Richardson, Texas technicians are equipped with the latest modern technology and are available 24/7 at your request. We provide lock-out services for houses, businesses, and cars. When you are searching for a locksmith near you in an emergency house lock-out, A Star Locksmith technicians will be there within 60 minutes. We will examine the lock to see if we can pick it or worst-case scenario drill out the lock to get you inside your home. If we need to drill out the lock we carry a large selection of locks that fit your needs.
A business lock-out is very similar to a house lock-out where we can pick the lock or drill. We have a huge selection of commercial-grade locks in our vans ready to install.
Car lockouts are fairly common in Richardson, TX, 75044. When it happens to you, stop and breathe first. Thinking calmly will help in a tense situation. Look for a spare key you might have. Maybe your spouse or a trusted friend has one. If not, you can call (214) 974-3533 and we will dispatch our locksmith near you to come and unlock your car and program your keys.
Tips to Consider Before a Lockout Occurs
- Keep copies of your keys in places that are secure. The old-fashioned magnetic key holders that you can hide under your car still work great.
- Give a copy of the car key to a trusted spouse, companion, family member, or friend. You can also keep a copy in your safe deposit box.
- If you have an electronic key fob, regularly try unlocking the car doors manually to ensure the keys work correctly. If the key fob stops work due to a low battery or other reason, you don’t want to be caught with a bent door key that fails to work.
Why Choose A Star Locksmith
- Family Owned & Operated
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Local, Licensed Technicians
- We Charge By The Job Not By The Hour
- 350+ 5-Star Google and Yelp Reviews
- Upfront Phone Estimates
- Lowest Rates In Dallas County
More About the A Star Locksmith Family
A Star Locksmith is a family-owned business servicing the Richardson, TX, 75044 area. We specialize in 24-hour emergency residential, commercial, and automotive locksmith services, and much more. We are fully insured and licensed locksmith professionals with an impeccable reputation.